New Blog...

I have spent a considerable amount of time on this particular blog and thought it is time I change to a new domain due to the following reasons:

  • Content: Writing a blog is all about content, what your blog contains and what will attract readers to your blog, I believe having a new domain will lead to new readers and better content that what I use to have, a personal blog...
  • Domain: I intended to have a domain for my blog instead of having an extension...
  • Money: Having the above will lead to getting revenue to take care of some other things in my life...
  • My readers: I will promise you something, I will dedicate more time to my new blog that I am considering, My last blog post will be on the new blog.
 Until then, stay tuned as I take my blogging life to a new level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

TRIBUTE TO SARKIN DAWAKI MAI TUTAN KATSINA I (Engr. Saddiq Musa Kaita) by S. I. Safana

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER