Converting ideas into MONEY

For sometime now, I have been talking about Business and ways I can make money, they I thought of ways I fix some problems and make money along the line. 
I got a new Idea when I went to Wuse Market in Abuja looking for a certain product, I ended up spending some hours searching for that product, there I made a connection to get all the products in Wuse Market online.
I began to think and read more about business as I have no Business Background. I learnt how to develop a Business Plan, Business Model and carry out SWOT analysis, I can bet with some Business Students  on Business Plan competition now.Hehehehe
Being a Technical person, I began to read about Entrepreneurship and Online Business, my mindset changed completely to being my own boss managing my companies, As I type this, I have penciled down more than a dozen Business Ideas that I hope to work on even if someone has being in the Business for a century, I am ready to give him the greatest competition he has ever faced.
My advice to aspiring Entrepreneurs, Read alot about how successful companies made it, read on those that couldn't make it and identify the problems they faced, address the problems that lead to the collapse of such company and finally, Get ready to take the risk as it is the price we pay when we see an opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)