Naija Start-Up: yrn.me (Yarn Me)









A number of people have asked me alot about yrn.me. I figured I could answer it here for all.
What is yrn.me and who’s behind it?
Yrn.me is a URL shortner that works. Oh and it also allows you to customize, share and organise links you shorten. It is is free for your consumption, still on beta and improved every week.
Yrn.me is designed and developed by Ahmad Mukoshy, a 21yr web developer from the heart of Africa. Who works at Aimtech! (A web hosting companyempowering over 500 websites in Nigeria.)
Ahmad Mukoshy
Ahmad worked on so many things on the web and is still exploring!
What are your revenue plans?
Though, i am still considering lots of possibilities. I don’t have one right now, and I’m not worrying about it. But, if i get funded; that won’t be bad either. ;)

Who are your target users?
This service is open to the world, however I am trying to reach out to the local market for now. I hope you didn’t expect me to target USA, did you?

Are you advertising or marketing at all?
For now, i rely fully on social media and word of mouth. But i surely will in the future, when i get some working revenue models. You could also help me retweet/share yrn.me links when you come across them!

Did you built it all from scratch?
Yes, from a blank php document and an empty mysql table.

Thank you and if you have any question about yrn.me, feel free to tweet me @mukoshy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)