Yes, there are Tech startups in Nigeria

Gbenga Sesan of Paradigm Initiative of Nigeria

My Title was curled from Sarah Lacy's article on Tech Startups in Nigeria. She was in Nigeria to keynote an event in lagos as she had the time to meet some Nigerian Entrepreneurs. She also gave them advices which can be read [here].
Sarah Lacy of TechCrunch

She also went to the Computer village and had a photo report, I really enjoyed the article despite the fact that I have never been to the computer village, but this article captures alot about the daily happening in the ocmputer village from the hissing to the Phone Downloads, You can find the article [here].
a Nigerian app store operator

I finally want to report on my secret project that can be viewed @ [NaijaClicks], it is up and running,You can like us on facebook I will write an article about it in my future blog entries, I want to say this, this website is what every shop owner needs now, NaijaClicks lets you take your shop to the internet with few clicks. It will redefine the way we go to markets. TRUST ME!

Until then, I got to add more hours to 366 and 319!

Comments

WeeTracker said…
Thanks for sharing this wonderful. Thus, I would like to say that it will be helpful for us if you post some other blog on the same topic.

Nigerian Fintech Startups
African Fintech Startups

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)