My Entrepreneruship challenge

I have always been a fan of starting my own business, and I came up with two good business ideas that am working on currently, I will be writing on Business, Technopreneurship and IT Innovation on this space.
This Blog will now be a platform to share with you my experiences on starting an Online business in Nigeria.
I will share with you links and comment on ways to on how to go forward. Until then, I will be busy with Business Model design and Business Plan editing to suit the Nigerian Market for my two start-ups.

Comments

Unknown said…
Excellent Initative Ibrahim. I wish you best of luck. You may wish to follow my blog that is mainly focused at Entreprenruship.

http://hammadsiddiqui.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)