My Business Model

For over a year, I have been trying to put a business plan for an online company I and my collueagues are working on, after the first draft of the business plan, I was searching online and then I came across Business Model, I said to myself, "wait a second, Am I missing something here".  After reading more about business model, I got my answer, that Yes, I am missing something and I began to google more on business model.

I came across some websites that are really interesting, one of them is a blog of Alex Osterwalder called the Business Model Alchemist and then this cool website by Board of Innovation, they have some cool stuffs on Business Model. One of the things that interest me is that, Alex Osterwalder is developing an iPad app for Business Model which I guess would be a great app that will change the Entrepreneurship world. Another thing from Alex is his latest book called Business Model Generation which can be bought from either Amazon or other Online bookstores. The important thing is that I got to download the book. You can see the book preview here
I am currently working side-by-side with the tools I got from the above sites to develop a good business model for two of my companies, I will be sharing on my latest breakthrough on this in the future blog post.
Until then, I have to get going as I am watching whats going on in Nigerian Presidential Elections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)