My Personal Domain & April 2 Election Postponed!

Almost all Nigerians waited for this day to come, they day Nigeria will face an acid test in conducting a free and fair election with Professor Attahiru Jega at the Helm of Affairs. On the electoral time-table, The first Election will be conducted on 2nd April which is Today, but the election was postponed due to some logistics problems.

The INEC Chairman made an announcement cancelling todays election until Monday 4th April. 
What fascinated me about the election is not its cancellation, but people's participation in making sure that their votes count, Many web platforms were set up to highlight how the election is conducted while others allows voters to report any Electoral malpractice, A site like Rigging Report allows you to report any electoral malpractice happening around your location.The Social media was full of updates, from Facebook to twitter, messages about the Election is flowing like a running river, that shows how hungry people are for this election to be free and fair.

As I have been promising to buy my personal domain, I finally bought my domain for a price of RM45 with 1yr hosting plan inclusive, I plan to take my domain to a new level, full political commentay called Sadiq's Political Corner will be on my blog, it will be a section of my blog where I will be discussing Nigerian Politics, I hope not to get myself arrested, because I will talk much.

Until then, I want to pay my Condolence to my the family of Uncle and ACN House of Representative Candidate for Dutsinma/Kurfi Federal Constituency of Katsina State, Abubakar Sani Danmusa, who had and accident on Katsina-Dutsinma Road, May his Gentle soul rest in peace and may Aljannatul Firdaus be his final abode. Ameen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)