New Ministerial List, My name left out!

I woke up this morning and heard the news that Murtala Yar'adua has been nominated to become a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, full of surprise and then left for Project Team meeting, I didnt have time to check the names on the list until hours after, I checked and got to know that My name was omitted, and I posted on my facebook page why is this happening? Below are the list of those nominated:
1. Chris Ogienwonyi
2. Segun Aganga
3. Adetokunbo Kayode
4. Godswill Orubebe
5. Josephine Anenih
6. Diezani Allison-Madueke
7. Fidelia Njeze
8. Somo Nuhu Wya
9. Odein Ajumogobia
10. Akinlabi Olasunkanmi
11. M.K. Abubakar
12. N. S. Olubolade
13. Awodele Alao
14. Murtala Yar'Adua
15. Nduese Essien
16. Umaru Aliyu
17. Labaran Maku
18. Josephine Tapgun
19. Bello Adoke
20. Adamu Waziri
21. Chukwuemeka Wogu
22. Suleiman Bello
23. Mohammed Sanusi Daggash
24. Bala Mohammed
25. Abubakar Sadiq

I look forward to seeing my name and more people that will move the country forward. Until then, My project meeting is starting soon, Have a nice day and keep deliberating on the ministerial portfolio of the above name and see where I will fit in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта sadiqsafana.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)