Time Management!


Over the years, many people faced the problem of managing their TIME effectively, I also faced the problem but not anymore, thanks to books I read! Today, I will talk a little bit about TIME MANAGEMENT. Some people think its not possible to manage time effectively and efficiently, but I want to prove you wrong after you finished reading this entry.

During the course of my study, I found it difficult to allocate my time to my daily schedule, I end up missing alot of things due to BAD TIME MANAGEMENT, I began to see how other people are doing their's, How successful people were able to manage their time, and how Time management will make you have a good and positive results.

First, write down your daily activities on a piece of paper or on a new book mainly for that purpose (Daily Activity Planning), you have 24 hours a day, allocate time (in hours or minutes)to the activities you already wrote down, if 24 hours is not enough, look at the list again and see how you can CREATE time that will fit in all activities in 24 hours (including sleeping), if you need to cut your sleeping hours, then you have to cut it (from 9hrs to 7 or 8hrs), and same things applies to all activities.

Secondly, Do the activities as sequentially and make sure you do them as planned, strike out the ones you've completed and those that needed more time, add the time that is required to complete it. Always look at your time to take note of what you are going to do next, Time is Important in life, dont waste it for anything. If you are able to notice a difference in your daily routine after a week of this exercise, then you can continue, else TRY another method I will discuss NEXT WEEK. Remember, TIME IS MONEY!

If you are able to achieve success, Repeat the process until you become a better person than you were before, Time management makes you keep to promise, makes you avoid AFRICAN TIME (not attending to someone or something on time) and read more self-help books on personal Development! I have this Great Book THE SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE BY STEVEN COVEY, Until then, I will be writing on Minuting a Meeting as I am the Secretary for my Project Team vasPLUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)