New Year's first Post.


Happy New year to y'all. Its being a great year (2009), alot of achievements and alot of downturns, but Alhamdulillah, thinks are fine! Over the year, I continued to be active on the blog, but this new year will be a defining moment in my blogging life, I intend to have a total overhaul of the whole BLOG. I intend to have different topics of concern, I will shift the theme of every posting, more towards Politics in IT (Something new to the IT world), I want to have some postings on CIO (Chief Information Officer), and some gadgets, I will also be Posting direct from other blogs to make my work easier.

School resumed on 4th January and Lectures kicked off immediately. This is my final semester in College, Three courses short of Graduating from University of Wollongong, Australia. Its always an nice to look at the computer and see new things, One of the things that motivate me at the moment is the books I got to read before April 2010, and I take that as a challenge, it means less time listening to CNN and the rest.

This Year is a year things will change for the better, getting into the labor market, certifications to do, families to meet and a Lady to attend to (Luv U). Toastmasters will also be on the agenda, CL ALB and ACB will insha Allah be finished by the end of the Toastmasters year.

I also will be working on my StartUp, I intend to start a business that i have started developing the business plan, I intend to implement it and kick-off the operations.

Finally, I achieved my Competent Leadership (CL) status from the Toastmasters International. Because Communication isn't optional, Toastmasters should be the Key!

Comments

Anonymous said…
As you can expect, all within this will build toward a state of sexual arousal. While they have perhaps long been with gratification, they're able also be used as foreplay with your partner and also as treatment for sizegenetics ejaculation. Within your past, it was not an easy matter to find a male sizegenetics therapist who is skilled in erotic gay sizegenetics. Fortunately for all of us, the telephone and word-of-mouth has been supplanted by the Internet. It gives you options which will will allow you to shape the entire experience to any dreams and desires.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)