Are you a Kaduna Facebooker?

I got this invitation to join the KD FACEBOOKERS group on facebook by a facebook friend DEENY RUNZ,and I immediately cos I lived most of my life in Kaduna State thanks to Grays College and many more friends and family. This group not only is a social group on facebook, it all about giving back as they gave a number of MTN recharge cards to lucky members of the group, as at the time of this writing, the group had 2,126 members and it is growing, the group is less than 2 months old and as a follower of the group, I get to know that they will be organizing a picnic and awards party soon.

21st Century has alot in it, Social Networking brought us closer to our lost friends, I now have met more people I know on facebook that those I dont, old classmates from Primary school, people I met at conferences and seminars, professionals and lots more! Facebook has really changed the way we communicate and KD FACEBOOKERS is trying to make a change in alot of people and I know they will. When I posted my Blog on this group's page, I got more hits than I use to get when I post it on my profile page, and I decided to blog about the group. Join the group and know more about their aims and Objectives, you might get a FREE MTN RECHARGE CARD!

I will be blogging more about life in Kaduna and what I learnt from KD, until then, go to the group and try your luck in the free MTN RECHARGE CARD MANIA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)