Web Sites for an IT Professionals and Sudents!


Its seven days now since I began my rehab on facebook addiction, and I promised to be back today which I have already updated my status saying am back for facebooking. As I said before I began my break, I would read two books and finish my application for masters at KAUST, I did the two and waiting for some documents to get ready in order to complete my application before Jan 1st, 2010.

As a Student of IT and IT professional in the making, I have some websites I would suggest to aspiring IT professionals, they are being updates as they get their news, they have very good articles about whats happening with Twitter of Facebook, You will be amazed with what they have. These sites are the first thing I check before checking my emails after I wake up, the first one is ENGADGET, followed by GIZMODO, then LIFEHACKER, also TECHCRUNCH and finally MARSHABLE

For those aspiring to go into IT management and Security, I will suggest you look at CIO.COM, an online community where Chief Information Officer's resources and duties are discussed, while CSOONLINE.COM is for Chief Security Officers (Not Security Men or Gatemen), it forcuses on the latest threats and Vulnerabilities in the IT world.


Tell me what you feel on this post by leaving a comment, and also if you have any link related to the post, you can send it as a comment.

Comments

Bolaji said…
Cool men, this will keep us abreast of events & developments in the IT community.
Thanks & keep up d gud work
Great, I would love to read more on the happening in the IT sector in Nija.

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)