One Week off FACEBOOKING!!!



It really tiring and frustrating to always be on facebook, I want to have time for the two Novels I have for this Holiday, am half-way reading "The Prince" while I have to get "The audacity to Win" as well, Two novels in a week and no facebooking at all!pls bear with me!

I'm becoming addicted to facebook, with 1300+ friends, I think its time to have a new plan on facebooking, timing is essential now, but I will miss alot in this one week, I feel like its not possible to stay away from it for a week, But I will do it Insha Allah. Salihu Tanko said 7 days will be like 7 seconds, but I will make it look like 70 days.

I would like to complete my masters application at KAUST before the deadline, I have to get a reference letter from the school and then send it to them to complete my application. I have to write a statement of purpose as well, so this week will be fully educational and entertaining as there are some exciting football matches to watch over the weekend.

until then, I will be reading The Prince this weekend, hope to get an exciting time during this one week

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm also addicted to it bt I dnt think I can stay a week without it.Anyway,gud luck.
Anonymous said…
I'm also addicted to it bt I dnt think I can stay a week without it.Anyway,gud luck.
Anonymous said…
go do ur thing brah
Anonymous said…
go do ur thing brah

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)