BlackBerry Notes: Are u a Blackberry User?


Its my first posting on Blackberry, I dont have one, but am interested in the gadget because in 21st century you ought to prepare yourself for any form of challenge, get yourself updates as you go which BlackBerry will do for you.
I have a couple of friends that uses this gadget, the closest I got to having one was updating my facebook status via Blackberry. If you are looking for your next Mobile Phone, consider buying one as it has all you want.

As my first post on BlackBerry, I would like to Introduce you to this site CRACKBERRY, I came across it some months ago while I was helping a friend search for something online regarding the device, and I became a fan of the site. I strongly encourage every blackberry owner to visit this site as much as you can weekly as there are important things you would like on this site.
Until then,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)