Writing an Business plan for an IT business.

The current economic downturn forces people into different phases of life, people are loosing jobs, some are dropping out of college and some are getting paid less, Companies are downsizing and the cost of Education is getting more expensive.



I have passion for having my own IT business, and as I have just a semester left on my school's calendar, I began to research on how to write a Business Plan for an IT company, I began to think of what type of IT Entrepreneur I will be, Is it an Internet Marketing Company, IT Training company, IT product and Services or what, these are the questions that are always in my mind for the last one week.

I got alot of articles, Samples and write-ups on Business plan for Companies, especially Technology based. I wrote down my Ideas of what I would like to do and then took a Print out of the things I found on the internet. I began to read the Sample Business Plans and then match them with the Ideas i wrote on the other paper. After that, I concluded on what I would like to do.

I thought I share with you the Samples I use to develop a start-up for myself. Here they are:
IT business plan 1
IT business plan 2
IT business plan 3
IT business plan 4

I hope you find it helpful and interesting, Have a nice journey as you continue to work on your Business Plan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)