A new way of life

Am becoming addicted to Facebook, 2-3 status updates daily and viewing alot more profile than I use to do before (30-50), adding more friends than I use to do before, Chatting with more people than I use to do on Yahoo or MSN messenger. I don't read my novels anymore, Facebook is beginning to take alot of my time. Is Facebook becoming more interesting or is it a platform that distracts people from what they are suppose to do, very often I do see people facebooking while in the office, I begin to wonder, if you Facebook while a work, when will you do your office work?

I dont know for you, but facebook is really slowing me down from alot my work, throughout this week, I spent most of my time on facebook while I was suppose to be doing some personal research work.


I searched alot about Facebook etiquettes and found some very important response from some useful sites that really talked about my concern. YourTango talked about 10 Facebook etiquettes and PCWorld.com have their own etiquettes of using the platform provided by the social networking company.

From now on, I will dedicate my time on my personal research, my Toastmasters Speeches to Complete my ACB and CL manuals and begin to look at the new chapter in the Toastmasters Journey and then my final year Project will have the mre time than all other ones

Comments

Unknown said…
Well if you must know when i am not facebooking then i am talking about facabook with a friend on net or off net but everything has its ups and down

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)