The hands-off Manager


Written by Steve Chandler and Duane Black, this book discusses on mentoring people and allowing them to be successful in all they put their self to do. It is recommended for all managers as it will allow them to fully maximize their staff's effort.

I finished reading the book today, and I learnt how to develop good managerial skills and also know how to deal with people and encourage them to use what they have to their own benefit. I gained alot from this book and also call on anyone interested to get a copy and enjoy it, My Toastmasters Leadership track requires me to have a 10-15 mins speech, and I will be talking on mentoring during my Advance Leadership Speeches, I will add to what I have on ground with the knowledge obtained from this book.

Alot of life illustrations were given, also how the methods applied have helped people realize their true potentials. This book is not only important for managers, but also for all, because it allows you to explore your natural go-given talents.

Have a nice time while you read and enjoy this book, until then, I am looking for a new book to start with by weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)