Google's Operating System is amazing



I follow the Tech Blog Techcrunch and I do read it three times daily, I found this fascinating news about the much talked operating system from Google Inc. Currently they only have a developer version (for testing), I still dont know the release date.
One important thing I like about it is focuses on what people are doing while using the computer, the video below discusses alot about it. You can have more on this operating system here.



Until then, sit back and enjoy your current OS while Google keep working on their new one. Have a nice weekend.

Comments

Bolaji said…
Nice 1.

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)