Ethical Hacker in the making


I began a self study to obtain certification in Ethical Hacking, Its a most known knowledge to all Computer Science Students in any college world wide, but use the knowledge for legal works and things only.

I started with a tutorial downloaded online by my Friend (Nabbo247), he is far ahead of me in the tutorials, but I am doing what I can to finish it before school resumes. Ethical Hacking is defined HERE.

Since my project and major is Project, it will be a disgrace to my profession not to know how to carryout a man-in-the-middle attach using any opensource software. To do that, there are alot of softwares that can help you learn and explore how these things work.

Automated WEP Decryptor is the title of my Project, I am making research daily to find new things related to WEP decryption, I will be posting on the title my Project Notes, Its one of its king because alot of Networks are WEP encrypted, I have already said bye to Internet Bills because I've got my project by my side. When completed, it will not be made available to any body because of the legal aspects attached to it.

Until then, I have my iPhone to explore and make some postings on it and some security apps.

Comments

Unknown said…
If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place an order for a program card that can withdraw any amount you want. Deserve Cards are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve cards that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card.  I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and I have withdrawn $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until I tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp +1(213)785-1553 or their Email: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com 

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)