Life these days and today's Special Training Meeting!

Toastmasters Training meeting went on fine as planned, Good speakers, great table topics session by Stanley Ng (President of Kuching Toastmasters Club), also an overall general evaluation of the session was done by Poh Khee Yiong, ACB/CL, also in attendance were Iwan Purnmo Tjhin, ACS/ALB and not to mention the attendance of Ms Senthamarai Thennevan, CC. I was very inspired today and forgot the task I have ahead of me CSCI361 TEST4 AND CSCI368 ASSIGNMENT TWO REPORT.

Came back home with the intention of going straight to shower and then get to the assignment, Oh God FACEBOOK had me on the PC for an hour and half, then Blogging. I dont know what to go about this facebook thing, its really freaking me out, it takes much of my time, I tend to study less, what to do?

Life is getting to become more dramatic these days, most of the Reading now is on Cryptography, How hacking is done, How to stop hacking, How to attack mobile Server, and lots of attacks against Digital Electronics, I always enjoy reading on these topics, its really fun to know what happens on the background of any attack that happened, I feel like one security Engineer now, actually I planned to do a self study of CEH (Certified Ethical Hacking), after that I will then write the exams, the problem that was faced was, when I called EC-Council Malaysia, I inquired about the exam, then they told me that I MUST go through the training from them before writing the exam, what scares me from that is the exam fee. RM5000+, excluding my accommodation, flight to KL, feeding and other miscellaneous, I will be looking at RM7000 which is equivalent to USD2000.

Finally, am Two roles short of getting a Competent Leadership Award from Toastmasters International. Cant wait to add the CL before my name.

I will be back with the pictures of today's Toastmasters meeting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)