Evaluation Contest and Comments on me!


Today, on the 27th Day of Ramadan, I competed in the Area D3 Speech Evaluation Contest held at IEM Sarawak Toastmasters Club. Our Club was represented by me and Usman Shuaibu Kaoje, He participated in the Humorous Speech Contest while I did represent in the Evaluation part. Everything went on fine, just that we did not win, but we won!
After the whole this, We were discussing with Ms Sentha and Yusuf about Facebook and blogging, so she said i should teach her how to do some stuffs on Blogger, i said i will, then a new topic arose that I LOSE FOCUS sometimes, which Yusuf Strongly agree with her, the first thing that came to my mind was, I didnt do my homework well, and Get a book on that to help!
I will be hosting a HARI RAYA open house at my domain if everything goes on fine! About the Harvard stuff, i think it is a dream which everyone has but I will be back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)