Web 2.0 Workshop!

I had a great weekend, I slept and played futsal, read more on the exams and did the usual stuffs at CTU. Last week, there was an invitation by my Project supervisor on Web 2.0 workshop at Unimas (University Malaysia Sarawak) coming up on 28th July '09. As am typing now, I am in a lab at Unimas and undergoing some Hands on lab stuffs. I was surprised to get to see the MDEC (Multimedia Development Corporation).

My Favorite F1 driver crashed on Saturday during the Practice at the Hungarian grand Prix, He suffered a fracture on his skull, He might be out for the rest of the Season, I Created a fan page for him on facebook, join me in wishing him a fast and safe. Here is the link

My exams starts in two weeks now and I will be off for a while now. See you all before fasting starts.

thanks and I will be back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)