Getting more momentum!

As Ms Sentha use to say, "I need to get momentum for speaking", I attended two toastmaster's meeting within a day, its part of picking momentum, I actually I was trying to manage some stress by listening to other people talk about their life experiences, it was such an amazing way of managing stress, I will suggest that to any body, It was awesome participating n the extraordinary table topics in both meetings, I really did well, even though there were areas of improvement given by the evaluators.

Today marks the day I received the certificate as Runner-up for the impromptu speech contest organized by the college two weeks ago. I also got some bucks as a motivation to do more, thanks to English Dept of Inti for the kind gesture.

Project documentations have been completed, I now have some time to finish my assignment and read more for the Final Exams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)