Surprise Bday and battling stress

June 25 marked another 1 year to my age, now i am i+1 years old. I was a great day thanks to Maxis for the free maxis to maxis calls, Jamilu and Fatima for the Surprise bday cake, My friends and family for the facebook messages, I love you all. This year, there was no flour and water soaking from friends, cos my Intima colleagues are not around to do the crazy stuff, I missed the egg throwing (@ Stan Uzi).

After reading many books on stress management, I began to practice things i learnt from it,one is the thing is Switching phone off when you are tired, i was speaking to Ummi some days ago ad we were speaking about stress, she also suggested the same thing, I started practicing it, I will also be switching my phone off when am going to bed instead of putting it in a low volume, it tends to wake me up when the sleep is not too deep. Another thing i do is to do some exercises before going to bed, but these days, I forget to do that before going to bed. but whenever I do some exercised, i have a nice sleep and wake up fresh.

Listen to me... I will be back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)