Project Website finally Online

Its finally Over, Justin has hosted the much awaited website for our project, the URL is www.vasplus.com. Its not easy to get it running, but he did our team proud be hosting it even though it cost some amount, but above all, the aim has been achieved. I would also like to commend the effort of my friends (Kryptojinas.com) for everything. Nabil Labbo, Sadiq Shehu, Ismail Sunusi and My on and only totolisation (Jamilu Kabir Mashi aka Jegede) you guys are great!

The next thing to do is to focus on making an 99.99% perfect documentation, that is why I will be sharing our documentation strategy with the internet community so that viewers can benefit from what we have learnt in the course of our project.(thanks to Iwan P. Tjhin)

Finally, I have handed over my president role of the Toastmasters Club, now 100% focus on project, but I will be completing my CL (Competent Leadership) Manual soon, I have some few more project to finish, I intend to achieve that during this tearm to give our club a point in the DCP status.

Next Week is INTI Fest, I will not be going, Documentation have to be finished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)