My Home Office


In the 21st century, its normal for an individual to own a PC for his personal use, I use my PC not only for email and typing, Software Development, Web Development and lots more, the monitor I had before was becoming outdated, so i bought new one and a new graphics card to give me a better output of multimedia applications and movies when am tired. Running 4 OS's Vista 64 bits, 2 Xp's 32 and 64 bits and an Ubuntu Linux 9.04. But i will be changing them soon, I want to have just two, Xp is one OS i cant do without, and then vista, I will be running fedora 10 and ubuntu server 9.04 on VMware workstation. I will be great working with two OS on two different screens, the switching will be cool, if you are a type that loves spending 12-18 hours in front of your PC, then my method will be nice for you. I am really enjoying it, I find it easy to proceed with my software project, its really nice to be coding on a different screen and testing the codes on another.
I got the Idea when I first started watching the series 24, the CTU agent Chloe O'Brien is a role model when it comes to this, I was joking with a friend in the system administration class that if our lecturer were to be Chloe Obrien, all members of the class will become GEEKS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)