Busy with Project and on coming BDay!

We formed a group of 4 students, me as Team Leader, embarking on the Journey that will change a lot of people's life (making them to connect to any wireless network with ease), I am back to continue blogging and look forward to buying my own personal blog, looking for suggestions of some hosts.

A little bit of our documentation has started, but I only record the minutes of our meetings. (that's all I do while we are having meeting listen to other group members talk while I jot down what they do).

I was at De'house Debate last Wednesday, I got a surprise call up to join them and debate on some issues, It was nice and very interesting. Sorry De'House members, i am busy coding and taking down minutes of meeting.

My Term as President of Inti College Sarawak Toastmasters is coming to an end in few days time, I really enjoyed the moment I had as the president as there are alot of challenges I encountered, scheduling meetings, booking rooms, inviting evaluators and preparing a speech. I really had alot of an educational moment as a President.

and Lastly, I will be adding another year this month, 25th. Nothing special for the birthday party, but I will be going to the cinema a day before, to watch the transformers 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)