Birthday and ASUU strike!

Every Year June 25, I get older by one year, this year is no exception, as I add one more year to my current age, I will always thank almighty Allah for Guiding me and protecting me all the time, from this year on wards, I have decided to thank Allah by Fasting on my Birth date every year, to thank him for all he has done to me.

After my class today, i logged into my facebook account only to see the unusual thing happening, ASUU on strike again!, when will these problems be settled?

I will now continue with my studies of different cryptography algorithms, and some cracking techniques so that we can have a better way of addressing our project coding.

Listen to me next...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)