Recovering from teh Convention and the Ekiti Election!

Its over a week now since the convention was adjourned, but I never stopped talking about it, because as a first times, I met alot of Experienced speakers and Leaders who have excelled in their relevant fields. My Exams finished two weeks ago and I got a book (The seven Habits of Effective People to Keep me Company). Its one of those books that everyone is suppose to read in his life because it talks about how you can become a better person Socially and Spiritually. I recommend it to everyone especially Business Executives.
I am a Follower of Sam Nda's Column on Monday and he wrote on this topics "Beyond Oil", he compared Nigeria with Countries we got Independence almost same year and are far ahead of Us, Singapore is the one that draws a lot of Comparison, while reading the article, I remembered a book written by their former Prime Minister (From third World to First), I just thought I should recommend the book to any public servant in Nigeria to use it as his leadership bible and National Planning commission should refer to the book while drafting the Vision 20:2020 Document because everything needed to move Nigeria forward is in that Book, that will be my next book to read!
What is wrong with our Government, after El-rufai did an Interview, days later, the AGF said He is morally Bankrupt, now the FG has declared him wanted for corruption Charges, this is an epitome of Bad Leadership from the top government that younger ones will be discouraged in public Service since whatever you do will not be appreciated, I think what Nigeria should do is Give El-rufai a role in the Vision 20:2020 to bring a wealth of Experience.
Ekiti Election is the first Election we are going to have after the Uwais Report on Political Reform, lets see what happens in two weeks since we cannot copy and practice what Ghana and South Africa did, they are now our Leaders i term of Free and Fair Elections. is it time to outsource the next INEC chairman from South Africa or Ghana?, since we have a good relationship with Ghana, Nigeria can get the services of Ghanaian Electoral Commission during the 2011 election. I think that is the only way we can start to dream of HOPE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)