MEETING THE MD/CEO OF MALAYSIAN AIRLINES!


TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL IS BUILDING BRIDGES

Thanks to the Toastmasters International District 51 Convention with held on 17-19th April, 2009. I had the opportunity to meet the man that changed Malaysian Airlines in 2 years, over turning its loss of RM1.3billion (USD 700mil), Dato' Idris Jala, He was the keynote speaker at the Event, I listened to a Million Dollar lecture from him on the '6 Secrets of Business Transformations', from there, I began to think that I can manage any company with what he shared with us that night, Idris Jala is an enthusiastic, dynamic and revolutionary leader who is a role model to all, if you live by his principles, i think no business will collapse.

Dato' seri Idris Jala, Sadiqsafana and Datuk Seri Aloysious Dris
One thing I like about TOASTMASTERS is that, it brings people together, I met people from all walks of life, it was an honor to meet them and share our life experiences especially about where I came from (Nigeria).


I recommend everyone who wants to see a change in terms of personal development to JOIN toastmasters Programmes.

The convention was successful thanks to the unyielding support of the Members of Azam Toastmasters Club

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)