Me and My Public Speaking Dream!

As time goes on, and as a member of the Toastmasters International, IEEE and Computer.org, I began to collect the monthly magazines as shown on the picture, I began to enjoy the beauty and fun in reading articles written by other people about my career and also about my hobby (Politics and Public Speaking), Ever since I was a young, i do like to be a public speaker like the then US President Bill Clinton.  As time goes on,
 I  began to participate in Primary school's debate, then to Secondary School, it was at secondary school that I realised that I would be a better speaker if I practice daily, which when I got the post of a prefect, I didnt hesitate to start conducting assemblies and participating during the MSS (Muslim Students Society) later becoming the president of the MSS and public speaking became a daily thing to me. After some I finished Secondary School, I stopped speaking in Public because there is no avenue for that not until I joined Inti College Sarawak, 
I joined the Toastmasters Club there, after some months, I was given teh post of the Vice President for Public Relations, and Currently the Club's President for the term 2008/2009. I wish to Become a Competent Communicator by November 2009, and the a DTM in two years Time (Insha Allah).   For those interested in becoming experts in Public Speaking, I encourage you to sign up with a Toastmasters Club in your area.
Currently, I enjoy listening to Barack Obama's speeches to the extent that I listen to His speeches every morning (especially the Victory speech on Super Tuesday), Hillary Clinton is a great speaker so as Algore and Rudy Giuliani.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)