I am now a JAVA Certified!!!


WAOH!!! Its never been easy studying, especially programming, its needs constant practice. My journey to achieving this certificate started some months ago, when I enrolled into the Course in my School, i never thougth the time will some and go, but here I am today, a sun Certified Programmer, its an achievement of a lifetime and I will treasure it.
Fasting is coming to an end, in few days from Now, we will be celebrating Eid-el-Fitr, it happens to be on the days of Nigeria's Independence, what a Big celebration for me and my country.  After that, we will start with the Sittah Shawwal (6 days of fasting during Shawwal). I will try and do it as I did last year. I wish all Barka da Sallah

Comments

Dami said…
yo fix up your game, just java? you're mates are already developing software!!!

oh by the way well done

www.nairaland.com
Dami said…
happy sallah

Popular posts from this blog

Hassan Usman poly to commence HND in four fields

MEET HON AHMAD DAYYABU SAFANA, SPECIAL ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE 10TH ASSEMBLY SPEAKER

ELEGANCE THAT KNOWS NO SCHEDULE: (MyZ!)